U.S. Private Water Utilities: Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Acquisition Trends, 2019
Coming Soon: Purchase by May 24 and save 10% and receive immediate access upon release
The U.S. water & wastewater utility landscape continues to evolve with established investor-owned utility companies– and a host of potential outside financial investors– refining their strategies to expand or develop their positions in U.S. water utility and asset ownership and operations.
This new Focus Report from Bluefield Research provides an in-depth analysis of the changing investor-owned utility landscape in the U.S., including key policy drivers, M&A activity, and competitive developments in utility asset ownership and market-based services.
Topics analyzed include:
- Overarching Drivers for Private Investment in Water
- M&A Activity, Trends and Breakdown
- Mapping the Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles (Front-running IOUs, Regional IOUs, and Diversified Infrastructure Players)
- Download the Table of contents on the right hand side or email us at email@example.com.
More analysis of private water investment.
- 75-page PDF Report
- Company Market Share and Positioning
- 500+ Mergers & Acquisitions
- In-depth IOU Profiles
- State-by-State Policy Drivers
- IOU Market-based Activities