In the first half of 2018, Bluefield identified 177 smart water projects, globally, up 4% by over the same period last year. Projects were largely shaped by utility announcements to leverage data driven solutions within all aspects of planning and operating functions. Xylem capped off its smart water strategy with two additional acquisitions while Kurita acquired Silicon-Valley based Fracta.
Every six months, Bluefield water experts provide an update on Smart Water activity, including:
- Smart Water Project Trends
- Key Utility Accounts for Smart Solutions Providers
- Smart Meter Announcements
- M&A Shaping the Smart Water Landscape
- Venture Capital Investments in Digital Water