In this first episode of 2024, podcast host Reese Tisdale chats with two members of Bluefield’s Europe team, Chloé Meyer and Keith Hays, to get their on-the-ground perspectives of key water sector trends in the EU. From water quality to reuse to circular economy, Bluefield’s water experts discuss what, if any, the implications are for water management in relation to energy prices and the Ukraine-Russia conflict.
This discussion addresses three major questions:
- What are some of the biggest factors influencing, if not disrupting, the water sector in Europe?
- What are the key challenges and opportunities in the European water sector that businesses looking to break into the market should be aware of?
- How can emerging technologies, such as digital water tech and business models, contribute to the growth of businesses in the European water sector?
If you enjoy listening to The Future of Water Podcast, please tell a friend or colleague, and if you haven’t already, please click to follow this podcast wherever you listen.
If you’d like to be informed of water market news, trends, perspectives and analysis from Bluefield Research, subscribe to Waterline, our weekly newsletter published each Wednesday.
Related Research & Analysis:
- Europe Municipal Wastewater Reuse: Business Models and Competitive Strategies
- The European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) – ESRS E3
- Catalonia Activates Multi-Pronged Drought Response