As European governments strive toward energy-efficiency targets of 2030 and the broader goal to establish a decarbonized building stock by 2050, water management within buildings has emerged as a key area of focus. France, Germany and the UK contain over 49% of the 6.9 billion m2 of non-residential building stock in Europe.
With an estimated annual value of US$857 million, the market for water management equipment and services is growing between 1% to 3% per year. As players compete on price, product breadth, and efficiency, a growing trend toward connectivity in building design, construction, and management is influencing a shift towards digitally connected water management equipment.
Bluefield water experts have just released a new 40-slide Market Brief designed for companies assessing opportunities for water management in the commercial building sector. Topics covered include:
- Market Overview of Commercial Building Stock in Europe
- Policy and Market Environment for Water Management Solutions
- Competitive Landscape and profiles of key companies active in the four markets
- Overview of applicable building stock in Europe, and key markets
- Market drivers and inhibitors for water management solutions in commercial buildings
- Competitive analysis including supply chain and positioning of leading companies offering water management solutions to the commercial buildings market.
- M&A activity and trends impacting landscape
- Market overview: Annual size across four product applications, market leaders in France, Germany, and the UK
- Company profiles of key players active in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom, and the EU globally