Smart water solutions – hardware, software, and analytics – are taking hold in the U.S. municipal water sector, driving close to US$20 billion of capital and operating expenditures over the next decade. At the root of this buildout are continued financial pressures on municipalities to do more with less — while the proliferation of cloud-based information technology presents a viable solution.
This new report from Bluefield Research, available for purchase and immediate download, is essential for companies evaluating the outlook, opportunities, and trends in smart water solutions in the U.S.
Report sections include:
- Defining Smart Water
- Policy and Market Environment
- Competitive Landscape and Trends
- Smart Water Market Forecasts to 2025
- 40+ Vendor Profiles by focus area: Smart Metering, Revenue and Billing, Design and Modeling, Leakage Management, Network Management, Network Monitoring
Listen to Bluefield President Reese Tisdale discuss key trends and opportunities in the U.S. smart water market.
- Market drivers and inhibitors for smart water adoption in the U.S
- Competitive analysis of leading smart water companies
- Smart water supply chain and positioning
- M&A activity and trends
- Ownership and financing of leading smart water vendors
- Market outlook: Key technology and contract trends, case studies
- Smart Water market forecast to 2025
- +40 profiles of vendors active in U.S. market