Water Industry 4.0: U.S. & Canada Digital Water Market Forecast, 2019-2030
New report available for purchase and download. (Included with Digital Water Insight service subscription).
Digital water in the U.S. & Canada is forecasted to grow 6.5% annually, far outpacing the growth of the broader municipal water & wastewater sector over the next decade. Annual capital expenditures for digital water solutions will rise from US$5.4 billion in 2019 to US$10.8 billion in 2030, setting the stage for more advanced monitoring and management of critical infrastructure.
Utility spending on connected hardware, software solutions, and digitally enabled professional services will reach a combined US$92.6 billion over twelve years.
Leveraging Bluefield’s robust database of digital water projects and vendors, this new report offers market sizing & forecasts, demand analysis, and competitive analysis for 19 digital water technology segments in five categories: metering and customer management, work & asset management, network management, plant management, and information management.
- Twelve-Year, Annual Forecast of Digital Water CAPEX & OPEX
- Forecast Methodology & Assumptions
- Forecast Breakdowns for 19 Digital Technology Segments
- Geographic Segmentation by State & Province
- Demand Analysis by Utility Type & Size
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Market Drivers & Shifts
KEY QUESTIONS ADDRESSED
- What factors are driving U.S. & Canada water and wastewater utilities to adopt digital solutions?
- Which digital water technology segments are poised to see the most growth by 2030?
- How do digital market opportunities vary by utility size and geography?
- How do digital water CAPEX and OPEX break down across hardware, software, and services?
- What are the emerging trends and market disruptors in the U.S. & Canada digital water market?