Water Industry 4.0: U.S. Digital Water Market Forecast, 2019-2030
New Focus Report to be released in November: Special pre-pub pricing available now. (Report included with Digital Water Insight service subscription).
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the market for digital water, wastewater, and stormwater management solutions in the U.S. municipal water industry. Leveraging Bluefield’s robust database of digital water projects and vendors, the report offers market sizing & forecasts, demand analysis, and competitive analysis for 15+ digital water technology segments in four categories: metering and customer management, asset management, network management, and plant management.
Bluefield’s upcoming Focus Report breaks down the market opportunity, competitive landscape, and key drivers and inhibitors for both established and emerging digital solutions, from SCADA and GIS to asset investment planning and event management.
- Twelve-Year, Annual Forecast of Digital Water CAPEX & OPEX
- Forecast Methodology & Assumptions
- Forecast Breakdowns for 15+ Digital Technology Segments
- State-by-State Geographic Segmentation
- Case Studies & Use Cases of Innovative Utilities
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Market Drivers & Shifts
KEY QUESTIONS ADDRESSED
- What factors are driving U.S. water and wastewater utilities to adopt digital solutions?
- Which digital water technology segments are poised to see the most growth by 2030?
- How do digital market opportunities vary by utility size and geography?
- How do digital water CAPEX and OPEX break down across hardware, software, and services?
- What are the emerging trends and market disruptors in the U.S. digital water market?