Public-Private Partnerships in Water, 2016-2020
The global market for water PPP projects is set to nearly triple by 2020. Bluefield’s new 162-page report delivers the most complete and up-to-date analysis of public-private partnerships for strategic greenfield water investments, including contract models, capacities, sponsor strategies, capital expenditures, and commission dates.
Key questions addressed in this report:
- Which countries and regions are most attractive for private investment in water infrastructure?
- Which players are poised to take on more significant regional and global positions?
- What types of projects are generating the greatest interest and which contract models are being adopted?
Purchase includes access to relevant data appendix:
- Project data: Over 1,800 operational and planned assets including desalination, water treatment, and wastewater treatment plans.
- Country data: Details on 46 country market environments for water infrastructure, public and private partnerships
- Company data: Details on 52 firms’ financials, capacity holdings, and project portfolios
- Learn more about our water market data