Available with corporate subscription
In this webcast, Bluefield’s water experts take a look at what lies ahead in 2022 for the municipal water sector including market shifts, company strategies, pain points, and opportunities for growth.
Key questions addressed:
- How will the need to address utility workforce challenges drive opportunities for outsourced services companies and digital solutions providers?
- What strategic shifts are metering companies, pipe companies, treatment technology providers, and distributors implementing to address global supply chain constraints?
- What is the outlook for infrastructure investment globally?
- How will digital solutions and advanced treatment technologies help municipal utilities address pressing water quality challenges and regulations?
- How will digital innovations contribute to water sustainability and resiliency?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in getting to net zero in the water industry?