Leakage Management in Europe: Water Utilities Develop Multi-Vendor Strategies
60-Slide Market Insight (available for purchase and immediate download)
Leakage management has emerged as a major priority for Europe’s water utilities to reduce non-revenue water and its impacts on scaling capital and operating expenditures. Lost revenue to leaks and improper billing for Europe’s water utilities exceed more than US$10 billion annually.
Bluefield’s new 60-Slide Market Insight report breaks down this crucial water market issue– analyzing market drivers, utility benchmarks, utility and technology vendor strategies, and emerging solutions. Sections include:
- Market Drivers and Inhibitors for Leak Management
- Utility Leak Management Strategies
- Leakage Management Technology Vendor Strategies
- Leakage Management Vendor Profiles
This Market Insight is available for one-time purchase and through our Insight service. Contact us to learn more.
- 60-slide Market Insight (PDF)
- Strategic analysis of market drivers and inhibitors for leakage management
- +30 utility company and vendor profiles
- Analysis of impact of leakage on planned CAPEX for pipes, metering and information technology
- Evaluation of smart solution technologies, key players, and winning strategies