Economic slowdowns in leading manufacturing nations (e.g., China, Germany) create uncertainty in the global industrial water market heading into the second half of 2023. Even so, large industrial players continue to announce significant investments in new facilities, ranging from data centers and semiconductor fabs to green hydrogen plants. This Quarterly Review includes a brief overview of recent events and factors impacting companies across the value chain.
Bluefield’s team of water experts tracks the emerging trends and strategies influencing industrial water management. The market landscape is changing, from corporate sustainability strategies to emerging industry trends influencing water management.
In this Quarterly Review:
- China market slowdown set to have ripple effects on global industrial water
- Sustainable water investments funnel into the semiconductor industry
- Mining sector continues push toward desalination amid water security concerns
- Water sustainability makes strides in Europe
- Key M&A deal highlights attractiveness of industrial water O&M market