Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer, takes us on an amazing journey into nanobubble technology – what it is, what it does and how it improves water efficiency, water quality, water processes and much more.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Nick’s background and his unexpected path to the water sector
- What nanobubbles are
- How big nanobubbles are in comparison to a grain of salt – the answer will surprise you!
- How nanobubbles transfer gas into liquid so efficiently
- How nanobubbles behave different than normal bubbles
- The wide range of industries in which nanobubbles can make process improvements
- How nanobubbles increase agricultural yields, promote water quality and efficiency, improve nutrient absorption and mitigate against waterborne disease and biofilm
- How leadership continuity affects utility culture
- Use of nanobubbles in wastewater treatment, especially in the aeration process
- How nanobubbles improve energy efficiency
- Use of nanobubbles in the energy sector
- How nanobubbles can be used in the natural world to reduce harmful algal blooms and other
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!