We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
We may collect the following data:
- Your IP address, which remains anonymous without your voluntarily submitting additional details
- Your personal information (e.g., name, company, title, email address, telephone) through form (e.g., registration) and download request submissions
- Interests and preferences from website activity and voluntary submissions (e.g., downloads)
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand client and customer needs and interests
- To improve our services, products, and website
- To provide additional information applicable to your demonstrated interests
- To contact customers with surveys, invitations to events (e.g., webcasts), and participation in our market research activities
- To customize our website and access based on customer type (e.g., client, registrant, prospect)
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Bluefield is committed to securing personal and company data and maintaining its confidentiality. Bluefield has made every effort to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software to help us safeguard all information we collect online.
Our site uses “cookies”. They are tiny pieces of information stored on your computer, to verify who you are. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information, but it does enable Bluefield to record how and when you use the website.
By agreeing to enable cookies, website visitors agree to allow Bluefield to use the data it collects from behavior on our website to analyze web traffic, source of entry (e.g., search engine, social media, direct mail), and type of device (e.g., mobile, desktop).
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for analysis, the data is removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies do not allow Bluefield access to your computer or devices in any way. They are strictly used to monitor website activity (e.g., time of visit, downloads) so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you decide to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Bing…etc.).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by contacting us via email (email@example.com) and we will immediately address your request.
Bluefield does not and will not lease, sell, or distribute personal information to any third parties without consent.
We may use any personally identifiable information you provide to:
- Provide information about Bluefield’s products, services, news, and events that we believe may be of interest to you
- Confirm and process sales transactions, or contact you with questions or communications about a transaction
- Respond to customer service inquiries
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy or security policies, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.