Host of the PBS series Wild Rivers with Tillie, Tillie Walton, relates her love for water, time “on the river” and water’s restorative powers. So sit back, relax, and learn about the role water can play, making your life and world better. Plus, Reese Tisdale joins us for another Bluefield on Tap segment.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Tillie’s unique background
- Tillie’s awesome water origin story
- How Tillie came to host a TV show
- The rivers Tillie has been on
- Tillie’s definition of “time on the river”
- How Tillie has seen rivers change over time
- Some of the river restoration projects Tillie has been involved in
- How river restoration projects do more than just improve environmental outcomes
- The “Blue Mind” effect
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!