Clara Nagy McBane provides a top shelf interview discussing SOURCE’s distributed water solution. Clara does a terrific job describing SOURCE’s technology in an accessible way for the non-technical among us. Plus, Reese Tisdale provides an update on the Biden administration’s action on the lead and copper rule on our Bluefield on Tap segment. Take a listen!
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The genesis of SOURCE
- The distributed water solution offered by SOURCE
- How SOURCE panels produce water out of thin air + sunlight
- How SOURCE panels produce clean, potable water
- Why SOURCE’s distributed water solution makes sense
- The geographic regions where SOURCE panels are being deployed
- Whether air quality affects the water quality produced by SOURCE panels
- Clara’s thoughts on innovation in the water space
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Clara’s LinkedIn Page
- SOURCE’s website
- TWV #178: “Excelerating” Innovation with Kim Baker
- TWV #082: A Distributed Water Solution with Ambient Water CEO Keith White
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!