Digital WaterINSIGHT SERVICE
Connecting infrastructure with smart, data-driven solutions
How are water utilities leveraging data & analytics? Where are the growth opportunities in this emerging sector for water, wastewater, or stormwater? Which companies and business models are poised to scale?
Featured Bluefield Research
The Digital Water Insight Service provides a steady stream of data and analysis to guide company strategies.
Our team of water experts are focused on addressing critical factors influencing digital water strategies and solutions, including:
- Advanced asset management strategies are emerging to address critical utility pressure points– from leakage management to workflow monitoring.
- Private capital investment in smart water technology and companies
- Data and analytics solutions and their growing role across utility siloes.
- Key drivers shaping the transition toward utilities of the future.
- Smart cities and water sector’s role in convergence of critical infrastructure sectors in urban centers.
Clients leverage our data-backed analysis and a transparent methodology:
- Capital improvement and budget plans for smart water technologies
- Global smart water projects, contracts, and forecasts
- M&A and Investments: technology, service, and equipment; private equity & venture capital investor owned utilities
- Detailed company profiles
- Key Performance Indicators for “Smart” Utilities
- Venture capital investment in digital water technologies