Water Innovation Ecosystems: Facilitating the Digital Water Journey
The global market landscape for digital water continues to evolve. This was evidenced at a recent event in Miami, Florida, where Bluefield Research’s Digital Water Research Director, Eric Bindler, presented, Facilitating the U.S. Smart Water Journey: Where is the Growth and Which States are Leading the Way? to an audience of utilities, vendors, and industry professionals.
This analyst perspective offers the following insights:
- U.S. Digital Water in a Global Context
- U.S. Digital Water Innovation by Technology and Geography
- What Drives (or Inhibits) Digital Water Innovation?
- Which States are Leading the Way in Digital Water Innovation
- Next Steps Toward Digital Water Transformation
See more of Mr. Bindler’s takeaways from Miami and perspectives on the future of digital water.