The new installation and rehabilitation of underground municipal infrastructure in the U.S. represents 51%, or US$272 billion, of forecasted capital expenditures over the next ten years. Hundreds of thousands of reported main breaks every year, coupled with 40% of water and wastewater pipe networks exceeding expected lives, have put a spotlight on the sector.
This new report, just-released from Bluefield, is essential for companies evaluating the outlook, opportunities, and trends in water and wastewater pipe infrastructure investment.
Report now available for download. Order today and gain immediate access. Sections include:
- Demand Drivers for Municipal Pipe Investment
- Technology and Material Shifts Impact Economics
- An Evolving Competition Landscape
- Pipe Market Forecasts to 2025
- Company Analysis of 140+ Pipe Manufacturers and Equipment Suppliers
This 75-slide report will answer these key questions and more:
- What factors drive the market for pipe replacement?
- Who are the main players competing for market share?
- How is the U.S. pipe market segmented?
- How are players differentiated from each other?
- Which are the emerging trends and market disruptors?
- What are potential areas for cost savers?
- Where is municipal spend forecasted to take place by state and region
- What is the outlook for the market?
- 75+ page report (PDF)
- Bottom-up industry data (Excel)
- Municipal pipe infrastructure forecasts to 2026, including regional and state-specific breakdowns
- Transparent forecast methodology detailing key data inputs & assumptions
- Overview of +140 companies, including geographic footprint, product diversification and sector coverage
- Cost breakdown for pipe rollout and rehabilitation, including various forms of trenchless technologies
- Competitive analysis of key players and value chain breakdown