Underground Infrastructure: U.S. Water & Wastewater Pipe Network Forecast, 2019-2028
New Focus Report to be released in October: Special pre-pub pricing available now. (Report included with US & Canada Municipal Insight service subscription).
The lion’s share of water & wastewater infrastructure is underground, making Bluefield’s in-depth analysis of pipe distribution & collection networks even more critical for hardware vendors, technology solutions providers, and engineering firms.
This upcoming Focus Report forecasts the capital expenditures (CAPEX) and factors shaping the rehabilitation, replacement, and new build across an existing network of 3.2 million miles of linear assets.
- Ten-year Annual CAPEX Forecast
- Forecast Methodology & Assumptions
- Pipes by Material Type & Diameter
- Network Hardware: Valves, Fittings, Hydrants, Manholes
- State-by-State Geographic Segmentation
- Market Drivers & Shifts
(e.g. Housing Starts, Population)
KEY QUESTIONS ADDRESSED
- What factors drive replacement, rehabilitation, and greenfield network CAPEX?
- How are U.S. pipe distribution & collection networks segmented, geographically?
- What are the emerging trends and market disruptors?
- Which pipe materials will gain market-share over the next decade?
- How are associated hardware impacted by network growth?