Bluefield’s team of water experts tracks changes in business strategy, technology adoption, infrastructure investment, and policy to measure the implications for market outlooks and forecasts. This Quarterly Review highlights key trends in policy, mergers & acquisitions, project development, and strategic shifts impacting municipal water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure investment in the U.S. and Canada.
In this Quarterly Review:
- Slow disbursement of Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act funds
- The 7th Drinking Water Infrastructure Needs Survey and Assessment highlights growing infrastructure needs
- Advancement in water reuse policies and funding
- Challenges and changes in water sector employment and M&A activity
- Competitive landscape in the U.S. water and wastewater markets shifts