Bluefield’s team of water experts tracks changes in business strategy, technology adoption, infrastructure investment, and policy to measure the implications for municipal water market outlooks and forecasts.
This analysis highlights key trends in policy, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), project development, and strategic shifts impacting municipal water, wastewater, and stormwater infrastructure investment in the U.S. and Canada.
- U.S. government provides infrastructure funding status update
- Supply chain improvements bring price decreases for key materials
- EPA takes actions to protect water quality across the U.S.
- U.S. housing market continues to slide
In this Quarterly Review:
- Policy and funding landscape
- Recent events
- Supply chain dynamics
- Water infrastructure market indicators
- Corporate M&A activity