Thinking Strategically about the Business of Water Reuse
Water reuse is taking off in states facing scarcity and the return of drought conditions. Municipal wastewater reuse capacity is expected to dramatically increase over the next six years, with over 600 projects presently in planning across the U.S. Bluefield’s Erin Bonney Casey, in collaboration with JAIN Irrigation, produced a webcast discussing the current U.S. water reuse market and potential for future growth.
This new Analyst Presentation outlines:
- The reuse landscape and planned projects
- Will municipal water and sewer rates fund reuse projects?
- Public vs. private decentralized reuse
- New applications for reclaimed water in Agriculture
- Potential impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the reuse market