Now available for download. Order and receive immediate online access. Sample slides available.
Industrial demand for water & wastewater management, from supply to discharge, is gaining intensity. Major U.S. industries discharge over 130 billion gallons of water per day from approximately 300,000 facilities in the power, mining, energy, food & beverage, heavy manufacturing, and light manufacturing sectors.
Bluefield developed this new Market Insight to support companies and key decision-makers seeking to capitalize on growing opportunities in industrial water. While the magnitude of water volume and spend is significant, specific industry drivers and inhibitors are unique. Bluefield’s team of water experts has analyzed 20 key industry vertical segments and subsegments.
Key questions addressed:
- What is the size of the U.S industrial market in volume and water management spend?
- Which industries are poised for growth at a regional, state, or county level?
- What is driving change and opportunities industry-by-industry?
- What is the historical outlook relative to historical trends?
- Market sizing for key industry verticals: (Chemicals, Energy, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Mining, Pulp & Paper)
- Industrial segment analysis
- Rankings of key sectors and outlooks
- Geographic mapping of facilities and water volumes at a state, county level
- Strategic profiles of top 10 industry verticals
Download the Table of Contents, List of Exhibits, and Sample Slides in the grey box on the right hand side. Contact us with questions.