Industrial facilities are some of the highest volume of water users representing approximately 87% of the U.S. freshwater withdrawals. This demand, put in context with drought and operational risks, is moving companies to seek out alternative water supplies and efficiencies, including municipal wastewater sources.
In this Data Insight, Bluefield water experts analyze:
- Industrial Applications for Reclaimed Water
- How Industry is working with Municipalities to Secure Reclaimed Water Supplies
- Impact on Power Sector, Refineries, Fracking Firms
- Data Centers and Craft Breweries Tapping Reclaimed Water
- Planned Reuse for Industrial Off-takers
More analysis of Municipal and Industrial Reuse applications is available in our new Water Reuse Report, available for purchase and immediate download.