U.S. Municipal Water Reuse: Opportunities, Outlook, & Competitive Landscape 2017-2027
The need to secure future water supplies, in the face of increasing demand and uncertain water availability, is driving adoption of water reuse. Bluefield forecasts municipal water reuse systems will reach over US$21.5 billion between 2017 and 2027, including more than 775 projects in the development pipeline across 19 states. At the epicenter are three states– California, Texas and Florida– which represent 80 percent of planned capacity additions.
This new report offers in-depth analysis of the rapidly changing U.S. municipal water reuse landscape, examining regulatory changes, technology trends, and company strategies influencing the deployment of water reuse as a water resource management strategy.
The complete report is now available for purchase and immediate download. Report coverage includes:
- Reuse Market Drivers and Inhibitors
- Technology, Cost and Regulatory Trend Analysis
- US Municipal Reuse Market Forecasts to 2027
- Competitive Landscape for Reuse
- Dedicated Sections on California, Texas and Florida Reuse Markets
- State Reuse Profiles and Market Attractiveness Rankings
Special Pricing Expires End of this Month: (Save $500 off the list price for orders received by September 30. Click purchase and enter code Reuse17 under Order Summary).
This report answers these key questions and more:
- What is the size and potential of reuse in the US?
- How have California, Texas and Florida successfully deployed reuse?
- What are the market drivers, inhibitors, technology, and cost trends?
- How is the regulatory landscape evolving?
- What are the details of the 775 projects in the reuse pipeline?
- How has the competitive landscape shifted for EPC and technology providers?
Purchase includes enterprise access and the ability to contact Bluefield’s water experts with questions.
- Database of 775 planned reuse projects
- Over 100 indirect and direct potable reuse projects in planning
- Analysis of over 600 existing reuse plants
- Analysis of the competitive landscape including treatment technology providers, pipe suppliers, and EPC firms
- Analysis of large-scale industrial reclaimed water users partnering with municipalities
- 2017–2027 Forecast of CAPEX investment in reuse systems by state, reclaimed water application, and type of infrastructure
- Profiles of key states planning to expand installed reuse capacity