Ajay Kasarabada, Associate Vice President and Director of Environmental Solutions for Black & Veatch, provides a brilliant discussion on the issue of water’s role in decarbonization and net zero.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Ajay’s unique path to the environmental sector and his tie to the water sector
- The interrelationship between the air sector and the water sector
- Water’s role as a raw material in decarbonization
- The two primary sources of hydrogen
- Why hydrogen doesn’t exist freely in the universe
- How Ajay’s chemical engineering background fits perfectly in the water & decarbonization puzzle
- Water needs for hydrogen production
- Some of the policy challenges in decarbonization
- The three tiers of net zero
- Ajay’s work on the ETTAC (Environmental Technologies Trade Advisory Commission) advising the U.S. Department of Commerce
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!