Patrick Regan provides a broad and deep discussion of water’s place in the power industry. This interview was recorded prior to the Texas disaster, but Patrick’s insights provide a glimpse into the role water played in Texas’ recent power issues. Take this opportunity to listen in on this important but oftentimes hidden aspect of water in our lives.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Patrick’s 20 years of experience in the water industry and power sectors
- Patrick’s broad perspective on water’s role in the power sector
- Patrick’s thoughts on where the power sector is going
- The impact of the power sector’s direction on water
- How the power sector cleans up its process water
- Hydrogen power and its ties to and impact on water
- How the drinking water industry can benefit from the technology used in the power sector
- The importance of cross-sector collaboration in the water industry
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Patrick’s LinkedIn Page
- Evoqua Water Technologies’ website
- TWV #117: Spurring Innovation in the Water-Energy Nexus with Michael Murphy
- TWV #097: The Impact of Energy Development on Water Use with Jason Oyler
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!