In this episode, Bluefield water experts discuss key themes in industrial water from this past quarter. Podcast Host Reese Tisdale, sits down with Bluefield Senior Analyst Amber Walsh, to discuss their findings. 3 major takeaways below:
- There has been a recent rise of public private partnerships for water projects and industrial companies partnering with water utilities.
- Opportunities for mobile water treatment are increasing. As businesses seek to insulate themselves from water-related risks, containerized water treatment systems stand to benefit.
- The impact of PFAS on the industry is growing, posing concerns for industrial facilities regarding liability.
If you enjoy listening to The Future of Water Podcast, please tell a friend or colleague, and if you haven’t already, please click to follow this podcast wherever you listen.
If you’d like to be informed of water market news, trends, perspectives and analysis from Bluefield Research, subscribe to Waterline, our weekly newsletter published each Wednesday.
Related Research & Analysis:
- Industrial Water: Key Trends, Deals, and Policy in Water Management, Q4 2023
- Nijhuis Saur Expands European Industrial Mobile Water Treatment via M&A
- State of the Market: PFAS Policy Landscape, Forecasts, and Competitive Analysis