David Lynch, CEO & Co-founder of Klir, provides an absolutely fabulous interview discussing how utilities manage data and AI applications, as well as delivering some key insights for holistically handling data, AI and the myriad changes that utilities face every day.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Dave’s unique background and how he came across the pond from Ireland
- What sparked Dave to found Klir
- Dave’s perspective on constraints facing utilities and water management
- Why Dave thinks data management is a huge hurdle for utilities and water management
- Dave’s thoughts on AI and its use in utilities
- Why utilities need holistic solutions rather than piecemeal applications
- Why knowing where your organization “hangs out” is so important
- “Pilot fatigue” – why the water industry has more pilots than the airline
- Why change management is key for utilities
- Dave’s observations on the labor force and people’s desire for work with a purpose
- How to build customer engagement and trust
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!