Episode #30 — 29 June 2021 Does California Deserve All the Drought Shaming?with Reese Tisdale
It has only been a couple of years since California emerged from the last drought (2011-2019). Now it, alongside neighboring states, has been thrust into a seemingly worse situation than before. The alarm bells are ringing loud and clear, but what does it really mean? Host Reese Tisdale shares a couple of facts and thoughts on the drought and what this might mean for California, the region, and stakeholders.
- It’s not just California. The entire West is smoking red hot, but there are some things the rest of the country could learn from California.
- What came out of the state’s previous drought which lasted roughly seven long years, from December 2011 to March 2019?
- Technology and solutions exist.
- Semiconductor Fabs Seek Water Sustainability
- Global Desalination Ownership Rankings: Market and Company Trends, 2020
- Corporate Sustainability Targets: Water Management Trends across Ten Key Industries