Tacoma Zach, Co-founder and CEO of MentorAPM, delves into the problem of prioritization for utilities. Tacoma provides an insightful look at ways utilities can efficiently prioritize their asset management programs and their business organizations.
- What Tacoma’s been up to since his last guest appearance
- The BIG news at MentorAPM
- Why prioritization problems are not unique to utilities
- The ISO 55000 asset management standard
- The “minimum level of service” concept
- How a holistic approach helps organizations refine their values and “own” them
- Building consensus with stakeholders, both internal and external
- How getting different business units communicating helps organizational efficiency and asset management
- How criticality analyses assist utilities with prioritization
- Dynamic versus endemic risk
- Pulling all aspects of the utilities business together to prioritize decision-making
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!