MentorAPM Co-founder & CEO, Tacoma Zach, takes us on a fantastic ride covering asset management and how it helps utilities manage their most important assets.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Tacoma’s work history domestically and internationally, including interesting perspectives on the impact of different governments and financial systems on project success
- What asset management is
- High level overview of ISO 55000
- Why making risk-based decision is so important to asset management
- Why the water sector needs asset management
- How “level of service” impacts asset management
- Why “minimum level of service” trips people up
- Tacoma’s car analogy. Trust me – it’s fantastic!
- How asset management helps utilities optimize their spending
- How to get good, quality data for asset management decision-making
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!