Water for U.S. Hydraulic Fracturing: Competitive Strategies, Solutions, & Outlook, 2017-2026
The hydraulic fracturing market’s call for water management solutions has been kickstarted by a resurgence of drilling activity in 2017 and pressure on companies to rein in operating costs. Energy companies will spend more than US$136 billion from 2017 to 2026 on water management– including water supply, transport, storage, treatment and disposal.
This Market Insight provides in-depth analysis of the evolving landscape for water solutions and business strategies. Bluefield’s basin-by-basin forecast for water management highlights the emergence of new inputs that are influencing energy players’ water and wastewater strategies and associated costs.
80 Slides + Data Appendix. Sections include:
- Market Drivers and Landscape
- The Water Supply Chain
- Water Treatment Solutions
- Water Service Provider Strategies
- US & Basin Forecasts
- Basins Profiled and Analyzed
- Key Water Service Company Profiles
Contact us to learn more about this new report or request sample slides.
- Market forecasts and assumptions by basin (Excel).
- A 2017–2026 forecast of water management spending by supply, transport, treatment, storage, and disposal.
- Competitive analysis of water management and technology providers to meet the growing demand for water and water treatment in unconventional oil & gas.
- In-depth analysis of water supply and treatment solution drivers and bottlenecks by U.S. shale play.
- Profiles of leading water solutions providers serving the market, including pure-players and energy services companies.