Available with corporate subscription
U.S. private water markets are poised for significant growth. With an infrastructure investment gap of more than US$500 billion for drinking water and wastewater treatment over the next twenty years, a revised regulatory landscape is shaping new opportunities for private players looking to invest strategically in U.S. water.
This Market Insight– which analyzes the private water ownership opportunities in the U.S.– highlights the following:
- Federal- and state-level policy affecting infrastructure grants, public-private partnerships, and rate cases
- Private water ownership across key state markets
- Opportunities in public-private partnership models in U.S.
- Private water company strategies and M&A, project development initiatives
- Investor-owned utility (IOU) asset portfolios and growth strategies