One year after the IIJA’s passage, federal agencies have provided updates on key questions related to funding priorities and program requirements. On 15 November 2022, the U.S. White House released a progress report on IIJA funding announced to date. As of Q4 2022, total announced funding associated with the legislation had reached US$186.3 billion, to be distributed across more than 6,900 projects in over 4,000 U.S. communities. Of this total, US$10.5 billion has been announced for water-designated projects.
Further, on 3 November 2022 the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Office of Water released implementation guidelines for the Build America, Buy America (BABA) domestic sourcing requirements that were enacted as part of the IIJA. In addition to providing further clarification on which products and materials will be subject to BABA requirements, the agency also provided guidance on compliance documentation and waiver application procedures.
Report + Data Option:
Data is a key component to this analysis. Our team has compiled relevant data dashboards available as an add on purchase option. Select the “Report + Data” option in the drop down menu under Report Price.
Municipal Water Data Navigator seat holders can
access related dashboards now.
- State Revolving Fund Program Overview
- Analysis Methodology
- Federal SRF Distributions Poised to Expand with Infrastructure Stimulus
- SRF Program Demand Highlights Water Infrastructure Funding Needs
- Mapping Clean Water & Drinking Water SRF Requests by State
- Tracking Annual Variability in SRF Funding Requests
- Quantifying DWSRF Program Utilization by State
- Evaluating SRF Distributions by State
- Breaking Down SRF Funding by Project Activity
- Breaking Down SRF Funding by Project Type
- Breaking Down SRF Funding by Applicant Status
List of Exhibits
- Announced IIJA Funding by Subcategory
- Announced Water Sector Funding by Program
- Announced Water-Project Funding by State
- Announced Water Sector Funding—Top 10 States
- Announced Water Sector Funding, SRF Channels
- Common State Indicators Defining DWSRF Disadvantaged Communities
- BAPA Product Coverage
- BABA Waiver Details