Available with corporate subscription
This Data Insight, U.S. Desalination Market Update: Policies, Projects & Trends, 2015, analyzes key developments and market shifts impacting municipal desalination development going forward. Market players are demonstrating increased optimism for future build-out with widespread concerns by regulators and utilities about water supply risks.
Bluefield’s critical analysis of more than 35 projects in the pipeline across multiple states will require a break from historical trends. Permitting and regulatory frameworks must continue to evolve at the state-level for more increased activity.
This Data Insight highlights the following:
- Installed desalination capacity by company, location, water source, capacity, technology, 2000-2015
- Planned capacity additions by company, location, development phase & status, water source, capacity, technology
- Water supply and environmental conditions and forecasted water demand
- Permitting and regulatory frameworks impacting desalination
- Cost Comparisons to alternative waster supplies