Spanish EPC Firms Scale Municipal Presence Internationally: Competitive Strategies, Global Positioning & Portfolio Management
This research profiles the leading Spanish EPC firms and provides data-driven analysis of their international strategies in the municipal water market.
The Data Insight highlights the following:
- Global footprint of seven leading firms, including capacity installed, managed, and water-related revenues
- Analysis of awarded contracts since 2010; historical water activity that includes >1,100 projects
- Insights into each company’s demonstrated contracting methods for concessions, design-build-operate, and construction projects globally
- Regional snapshots of Spanish firm activities in Latin America, Asia Pacific, and MENA regions
- Company profiles of each EPC firm, including background, ownership structure, contract awards in 2014, and mapping global positions