New Focus Report just released: (Report included with US & Canada Industrial Insight service subscription).
The US$17 billion per year water-for-hydraulic fracking landscape in the U.S. continues its evolution, shaped by the mercurial oil & gas markets and geopolitical forces influencing production and water management strategies. Within this unsettled context, upstream energy companies, financial investors, and midstream water solutions providers have identified water as a critical lever to mitigate operating costs and risks.
Bluefield’s Focus Report presents a 10-year outlook, including water volumes and expenditures, for supplies, transportation, treatment for reuse, and disposal. The 14 major basins in the U.S. demonstrate the high variability from region to region.
- In-Depth Analysis of 14 Basins
- +55 Midstream Water Company Profiles
- Ten-year Forecast, 2019-2028
- Macroeconomic Drivers: Energy Prices, Rig Counts for Oil & Gas
- Regulatory Drivers & Policy Landscape
- Water Management Volumes (BBL): Supply, Transport, Treatment, Disposal
- Water-related Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Investor, Pure-play Water Firm, and Technology Vendor Strategies
KEY QUESTIONS ADDRESSED
- What is the size of the water for fracking sector by spend and volume?
- How are midstream water companies positioned by activity (e.g. supply, transport, treatment, disposal)?
- What regulatory and competitive factors are shaping the ten-year forecast?
- Which water service providers have received capital injections?
- Which basins are demonstrating increased produced water recycling?