After a 5 year hiatus, Patricia Sinicropi, Executive Director of the Water Reuse Association, relates the exciting and substantial changes seen in the water reuse sector over the last 5 years. Plus, Reese Tisdale breaks down the Xylem agreement to acquire Evoqua in our Bluefield on Tap segment.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- How water reuse and recycling has changed over the past 5 years
- How the IIJA has impacted water reuse
- What the drivers for water recycling are and how it differs in various regions of the country
- How businesses are influencing the move toward water reuse
- Some examples of businesses achieving “water positive” facilities
- How the Water Reuse Association (WRA) promotes water reuse in the business community
- The inaugural Industrial Water Reuse Champion Award
- WRA’s 2023 Water Reuse Symposium in Atlanta, GA, from March 5-8, 2023
- Details on El Paso’s new DPR facility and the public’s positive reaction to it
- Advances in potable reuse technologies
- Colorado’s DPR rulemaking
- Los Angeles’ recycling of wastewater
- What’s next for water reuse and the WRA?
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Patricia’s LinkedIn profile
- Water Reuse Association’s website
- Water Reuse Symposium in Atlanta on March 5-8, 2023
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!