Cynthia Koehler, Executive Director of WaterNow Alliance, provides a great and energetic interview discussing WaterNow Alliance and its new program Tap Into Resilience. Cynthia’s reservoir of knowledge shines in this great interview that has something for everyone. Plus, Eric Bindler of Bluefield Research comes on for another Bluefield on Tap segment before our summer hiatus. Next episode drops the first Tuesday in August.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Cynthia’s background as a water utility board member and as a lawyer
- What WaterNow Alliance is and does
- The Tap Into Resilience program offered by WaterNow Alliance
- Why WaterNow Alliance was formed
- Why our utilities need to think differently about resilience and programs that foster resiliency
- Why and how decentralized water projects can benefit the local economyCynthia’s insights on how resilience and water equity work together
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Cynthia’s LinkedIn page
- WaterNow Alliance’s website
- The Tap Into Resilience website
- TWV #020: What Path Will Water 4.0 Follow? With Professor David Sedla
- TWV #155: Water Equity in Louisville with Tony Parrott and Sharise Horne
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!