Alexander Loucopoulos, a partner with Sciens Water, provides an overview of Sciens Water’s well-thought out market and investment strategy. Alexander also makes the case that water is a great investment and that we need more people investing in water.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The story of how Alexander and Sciens Water landed in the water sector
- Why Alex chose to approach water investments in the mid-market private equity space with a focus on real assets
- How water offers the ability to earn private returns while making a positive impact on people and communities
- Alexander’s thoughts on the current economic climate and the water mid-market’s capital attraction possibilities
- The themes that Sciens Water supports with its water investments: 1) water utility consolidation; 2) recycle/reuse; and 3) deep infrastructure (targeting prestressed concrete tanks)
- The overlay strategies Sciens Water uses to enhance its core water investments
- How Sciens Water uses digital solutions to bring efficiencies to small systems through scale
- The types of utility systems Sciens Water is consolidating
- Why the water sector is a great place to invest
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!