Rich Razgaitis, founder of FloWater, details his mission to eliminate single-use plastics and drive consumers back to the tap for their drinking water.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- How Rich’s background in pharmaceuticals influenced his career arc from delivering treatment to proactively engaging in prevention in the health and wellness space
- Rich’s mission and vision to put an end to single use plastics and drive consumers back to the tap
- How FloWater hopes to “own” the last 6’ of pipe
- How Rich sees FloWater as fostering the democratization of water
- How FloWater can help build trust in tap water and promote tap water systems
- Rich’s thoughts on driving consumers back to the tap
- Why legislating behavior is not the answer to eliminating single-use plastic bottles
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Rich’s LinkedIn page
- FloWater’s website
- TWV #099: Fertilizer and Water Quality with Mark Slavens
- TWV #095: Plumbing, Pipes, and Plastics: Working Towards Safer Drinking Water with Andrew J. Whelton, Ph.D.
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!