Waterworks Fund CEO Lon Johnson relates his vision of creating a network of water investors and crowdfunding for water projects. Lon describes crowdfunding eligibility for project types, investment types and limitations, and much more in this great interview!
Plus, Reese Tisdale joins us for another Bluefield on Tap segment where he identifies a unique and growing aspect of the water sector.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Why Lon started Waterworks Fund
- What Lon hopes to accomplish with Waterworks Fund
- An overview of the financial regulations that authorized crowdfunding in the water space
- How Waterworks Fund fills a need in the water space
- How projects and companies can seek to use the Waterworks Fund platform
- The different types of structures available under the Waterworks Fund platform
- The financial limits on crowdfunding for both accredited and non-accredited investors
- How water investors can find out about water projects
Resources and links mentioned in or relevant to this session include:
- Lon’s LinkedIn page
- Waterworks Fund’s website
- TWV #045: Water Sector Investing with Jud Hill
- TWV #105: Investing in Water with Bill Brennan
- TWV #165: Private Equity in the Water Sector with Cimbria Capital’s Brian Iversen
Thanks to each of you for listening and spreading the word about The Water Values Podcast! Keep the emails coming and please rate and review The Water Values Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Castbox, and Stitcher if you haven’t done so already. And don’t forget to tell your friends about the podcast and whatever you do, don’t forget to join The Water Values mailing list!