Asset Management in the Global Municipal Water Sector: Innovative Infrastructure Solutions & Utility Strategies
Over the next decade more than US$1 trillion in capital expenditures will be spent in the U.S. and EU alone, to expand, maintain, and replace aging water assets. Advanced asset management solutions will play an increasing role in shaping how this investment is allocated and executed.
Asset management encompasses the full breadth of planning and operational activities that utilities must consider to provide sustainable water and wastewater services. From strategic platforms (e.g. asset investment planning) to tactical tools (e.g. enterprise solutions), and finally to core asset management (e.g. data collection, storage, visualization), commercial solution providers are positioning diverse portfolios to tackle a variety of municipal water utility painpoints.
This report is essential for companies offering capital, equipment, software platforms, and service offerings across the full lifecycle of municipal water assets.
Report sections include:
- Asset Management Definition and Structure
- Policy and Market Environment
- Utility Approaches and 10+ Case Studies
- Competitive Landscape, Trends and Value Chain Analysis
- Profiles of 35+ companies asset management strategies (Strategic, Tactical and Core Asset Management)