Episode #18 — 26 January 2021 Are Municipalities Benefitting from Fair Market Value Legislation?with Mariel Marchand
On average, Bluefield’s team of water experts tracks more than 125 utility acquisitions per year. Reese Tisdale talks to Bluefield Analyst Mariel Marchand about utility acquisitions and the impact of Fair Market Value policies and legislation on M&A activity. Bluefield’s quarterly analysis of deal flow and buyers and sellers allows for a well-rounded discussion on private water and the outlook for more activity among established, frontrunning players and new(er) market entrants.
Reese also shares his thoughts on recent news and highlights why these headlines matter and what they could mean for the water sector.
- Black & Veatch’s divestment of Atonix
- Badgers acquisition of ATI
- Veolia gets a challenge for Suez
- Badger Meter Moves Upstream with s::can
- Engineering a Digital Water Future: EPC Strategies in an Accelerating Market Landscape
- Is Veolia Suez Marriage Good for the Water Sector?
The Future of Water podcast series is where Bluefield water experts talk about all the ways in which companies, utilities, and people are addressing the challenges and opportunities in water.
Thank you for listening. Refer your colleagues. Please give us a review on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.